The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission invites applications through online from the citizens of India for filling up of Drug Inspector.
The Arunachal Pradesh, Public Service Commission (APPSC), established in 1988, has been performing its role as the constitutionally mandated guardian of merit and equity in recruitment to the ‘Arunachal Pradesh Public Service’, with integrity, impartiality and efficiency.
Department of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh
Pay Matrix Level-7 (Rs. 44,900-1,42,400 /-), Group-‘B’ (Gazetted) Non-Ministerial.
No. of Post
- Not less than 18 Years and more than 32 Years.
- Relaxation of 5 Years in Upper Age Limit for PS I applicants
- Additional relaxation of 5 Years in Upper Age Limit for applicants serving in Government/Semi Government Departments of the Government of Arunachal Pradesh. For APS PwD Candidates, Upper Age Limit will be relaxed for 15 years.
- A degree in pharmacy or pharmaceutical chemistry with pharmaceutics as a special subject from any recognized university or the associated diploma of the institution of chemist (India) by passing the examination with analysis of Drugs & Pharmaceuticals as one of the subjects.
- Graduation in medicines or sciences of a university recognized for this purpose by the appointing authority and have at least one year post graduation training in lab Under.
- A Govt. Analyst or a chemical examiner
- The head institution especially approved for the purpose b the appointing Authority.
How to Apply?
- Only ‘Online’ through APPSC Website.
- One Time Registration on Commission’s Website is mandatory. (Once registered, all future applications for any post/vacancy can be submitted using Login ID and Password.
- Written Examination: Eligible Applicants will be required to undertake a Written Examination in the following subjects in (MCQ) as per Annexure. To Qualify minimum 33% in each subject. Scheme of Examination.
- General English – 100 M
- General Knowledge – 50 M
- Optional Subject – 150 M
- Viva-Voice- 40 M
- Interview: Will be conducted in the premises of the Commission, total 40 marks.
- APST Application: Rs. 100/-
- Other Applicants- Rs 150/-