Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) at SBI for the year 2022. The last date of application is Sep 27.
State Bank of India inviting applications from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State/UT only.
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 30.11.2022.
- Those who are in the final year/ semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 30.11.2022.
- Age Limit: (As on 01.08.2022): Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.08.2022.
The starting Basic Pay is Rs.19900/- (Rs.17900/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates)
How to Apply?
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website– Recruitment of Junior Associates 2022. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
The selection procedure will be as follows.
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Phase – II: Main Examination
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 750/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ESM/DESM: Nil
- Fee can be paid by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
The last date of application is 27th September 2022.